The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event:
- There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Box Office staff at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Box Office personnel on the night of the performance.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office one hour prior to each performance.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Margaret River HEART assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- If any cinema patron becomes disruptive and this impacts the enjoyment of other customers, they will be asked to leave the theatre. An unaccompanied child who is asked to leave the theatre must remain in the foyer until a parent or guardian collect them.
- Children under 8 years old cannot attend a screening unaccompanied (regardless of film certification). They should be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older.
- Children under 12 cannot attend a screening unaccompanied after 7pm (regardless of film certification).
Children on Lap
- Margaret River HEART policy is that any child that is two years of age requires a ticket. Children under two years of age enter free of charge, and therefore do not require a ticket. However they will be expected to sit on an adult’s lap as they will not be issued with a seat.
- Individual touring companies may have varying policies related to this, so you may find that different age stipulations may apply. Please contact the venue prior to attending an event to check. If your child does not require a ticket, they will be expected to sit on an adult’s lap as they will not be issued with a seat.
Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
Patrons should be aware that refunds are only given in accordance with the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice and that exchanges could incur a fee per ticket.
The Presenter of an event may add, withdraw or substitute artists (including the opening act/s) or vary advertised programs, performance times, venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided the Margaret River HEART receives authorisation from the Presenter, the Margaret River HEART will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation. However, the Margaret River HEART does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or relocation prior to the event.
You may be entitled at law or under the LPA Code to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither the Margaret River HEART nor the Presenter will reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. The Margaret River HEART recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither the Margaret River HEART nor the Presenter are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
If the Margaret River HEART reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been:
- Purchased with a stolen credit card;
- Sold in violation of clause 30 (No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales) of these terms; or
- Has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently,
the Margaret River HEART may cancel the ticket. Where the Margaret River HEART reasonably forms the view that the ticket was purchased with a stolen credit card, the Margaret River HEART will take reasonable steps to refund the ticket price to that credit card unless it is unable to do so (for example, where the credit card has been cancelled).
You agree not to re-sell any tickets for profit and that Tickets must be purchased from an authorised ticket seller. Tickets purchased from Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or any other unauthorised re-seller may be cancelled without notice and/or the holder may be refused admission to the Event.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets to participating events on sale through www.margaretriverheart.com.au or the HEART Box Office.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for tickets to events where it is a condition that a specific credit or debit card is required to complete the transaction.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of AUD $10, $20, $50 and $100.
- Fees may apply at the time a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher is purchased. Standard GST, service/delivery and credit card fees will apply when a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher is redeemed.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period
- Margaret River HEART will not refund Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers unless required by law.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable. If the cost of the ticket purchase exceeds the redeemable value of a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price of the ticket and the value of the particular Margaret River HEART Gift voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted in respect of the outstanding balance of the transaction.
- Multiple Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers may be used to redeem tickets in a single transaction. A limit of 2 Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers can be redeemed per transaction.
- If the purchase price of an event ticket is less than the value of a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher used for redemption, the residual credit balance of the Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher will remain on the particular voucher and may be redeemed in the future in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers.
- Margaret River HEART Gift Vouchers are not reloadable. When the value of a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher is redeemed, the particular voucher cannot be reloaded.
- Margaret River HEART may cancel a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets redeemed using a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher if it suspects that a Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Your Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher is non-refundable and non-returnable, except in accordance with your legal rights. You cannot cancel your Gift Voucher.
- Your Gift Voucher has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can any cash advance be made on any portion of the value that was loaded onto your Gift Voucher at the time of purchase.
- You cannot exchange your Gift Voucher for a different denomination, nor can you consolidate the unused value of two or more Gift Vouchers on a new Margaret River HEART Gift Voucher.
- Once 3 years have passed since the date of purchase of the Gift Voucher, you will not be able to use your Voucher again (even if all or part of the value loaded at the time of purchase remains on the card), and nor will you be able to claim a refund of any unused value remaining on the Gift Voucher.
- Upon expiry of the Gift Voucher any unused value remaining on the Voucher is forfeited.
- You should treat the Gift Voucher as if it were cash. If you lose your Voucher it will not be replaced and you will lose any unused funds on it in just the same way as if you lost your wallet.
In accordance with the ACCC, all Gift Vouchers purchased on or after 1 November 2019 will be redeemable for at least three years after the day they were supplied or purchased.
Venue Requirements & Theatre Policy
- To help ensure the safety and security of the venue, bags and personal belongings may be subject to visual inspection.
- Umbrellas, prams, backpacks, larger bags and other items that may be hazardous or restrict the movement of visitors may not be permitted into the venue or may be required to be cloaked, depending on the nature of the event and relevant circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to collect any cloaked items after the performance.
- Normally food and drink are not allowed inside a theatre or auditorium, unless otherwise specified.
- Beverages served in glassware must be decanted into our sustainable Biopak cups before entering the theatre.
- Other items that are prohibited inside the facility include, but are not limited to: alcohol purchased from outside; glass bottles; offensive signs or clothing, laser pointers; and any other items that could present a safety hazard to others or interfere with the performance.
- Commercial activity including promotions, marketing, photography and filming are not permitted unless expressly authorised by the venue.
- You must switch your mobile phone to silent while in a theatre or auditorium or on a tour.
- No smoking is permitted in the building or the surrounding precinct.
- Refrain from running in aisles, hallways, staircases or lobby.
- Refrain from bringing in outside food or beverages.
- Guests will treat our staff and volunteers with respect.
- No dancing in seats except where there are no patrons sitting behind them and/or where other patrons would not be disrupted by the dancing.
- Parents/Adult Guardians monitor children brought into the theatre to ensure their safety and that they are not disruptive to others.*
- Guests dispose of chewing gum in proper waste receptacles.
- Guests refrain from recording via any means, including social media platforms, the presentation at the event.
- Safety is a priority and guests are not able to bring weapons into the facility.
- Guests will not dress in an inappropriate manner, as determined in the sole and exclusive judgment of management.
- Guests refrain from bringing in large purses, bags or backpacks into the facility.
Staff and volunteers have been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be asked to leave the premises without refund.
* Children under 2 are free at if held by an adult (lap child). If the child requires a separate seat, a Child ticket must be purchased.
Customer Feedback is valued and welcomed.
If you experience a problem or issue with our venue or our services, please let our staff know promptly and we will use reasonable endeavours to address the issue.
If you wish to make a complaint about our venue or services, we ask that you do so via email to [email protected] .